Keyword Finder: The 10 Greatest Tips of Link Building with Scribd
Now that you have composed a number of articles for your site; just keeping them would get you no where. You need to distribute them and make them visible to the public using the internet. In that way, you can share your articles and also get to be seen by Google. So how do you attract backlinks? First, use your Keyword Finder; with the available modules, you can find out precisely what you needed to be able to outrank you competition in that niche. This serves a blueprint on your advantage; so you’ll be able to compete head on. Get other sites to start linking to your site and then the more backlinks you get the more good news it is for your site.
Get links from sites that are of social media type; such as Scribd. These are the sites where you can upload your documents and share it to the public. And definitely; you have to have a main theme and keywords to optimize the promotion of your niche when you post articles to their sites. This ensures higher rankings. Scribd is already well-known and is in terms with the search engines; knowing that, then use that fact for your benefit.
So to start building valuable links; here are the tips you have to follow:
1. Sign up and create an account on Scribd. Just go www.scribd.com and fill out the form.
2. When updating your profile, it helps that you add some personal information, just bits of it and of course; add a link to your site. This creates another link to your site for higher popularity in the search engines.
3. When you upload; make sure that the content is unique; make sure that you sprinkled your keywords at least once every 100 words, your resource box. It should contain the link to your domain page or blog.
4. Select the file you want to upload.
5. Agree with the Terms of Condition button and finally click on the upload button. As simple as that; you can establish your site and then your ready to go attracting backlinks.
6. Don’t forget to add a Category relating to your keyword theme and article.
7. Make sure you fill in the Tags box. Type in your main keyword phrase and other keywords which are relevant to your article.
8. Fill in a quick description or a overview of your site; add your keywords or keyword phrases in this box also. By just reading the summary, your reader will have an idea about your overall article.
9. Save changes and always remember to run through the spelling check.
10. Check out your document and read through it to assure that it sends out the message that you want to convey to your readers.
Scribd is one of the easiest sites to manage your documents but at the same time increase your Google page rankings. Scirbd is a well-established and trusted site with the search engines including Google. Whenever you create an article; make sure that your keywords are seen on the article and on the title and make sure that your article is relevant to your niche or what it is your promoting. The more people who view and actually read it then the more popular it gets. This is true with Google; the amount of backlinks you get on Scribd reflects on your Google ranking. Overtime, with the backlinks and the popularity you are gaining, and then the more clicks for your site and the higher you go.
Market Samurai is ultimate dream tool for your SEO needs today. Get high quality back-links, increase your site’s traffic and visibility and best of all; get to increase the general performance of your site with just this one Keyword Finder software on hand. Download Your FREE Copy of Market Samurai and Laser-Target High-Traffic, High-Profit, Low-Competition Markets With Devastating Accuracy => http://www.MarketSamurai.com/c/freetrialdownload
- Alternative Fuels, Green Technology, Hot Niche, HHO Hybrid …
- Develop a Niche Marketing Success Mindset to Earn Money Online
- $100K in 4 months: A niche app's path to App Store success …
- Yahoo! Search Blog » Blog Archive » Eat, Pray, Love, Search on Yahoo!
- New Social Search Engine Booshaka Takes Facebook Updates to the …